TASHA-LEIGH YONG, D.P.T.
Pelvic Health Director
This program provides physical therapy to those who experience pelvic floor dysfunctions or conditions.
Our certified pelvic health therapists focus on a “Whole Person” approach, utilizing principles of physical therapy to provide a structured, effective and safe reconditioning to pelvic floor muscles.
The ultimate goal is to improve strength and function of the pelvic floor muscles to alleviate pain, weakness, or dysfunction. This aspect of pelvic health therapy can be translated across many conditions, improve quality of life and return individuals to their normal daily activities.
During the course of their treatment our therapists will also help patients to increase their confidence in performing daily functional activities without fear of incontinence and debilitating pelvic pain symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction
- Pelvic and Perineal Pain
- Bladder and Bowel Strategies
- Pregnancy/Postpartum Conditions
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction
- Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic floor muscle strengthening/downtraining
- Manual therapy techniques
- Therapeutic exercise and activity instruction
- Aquatic therapy
- sEMG Biofeedback
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Dilator education
- Patient education and activity modification
- Bladder/bowel diary
- Toileting education
- Detailed home exercise programs
45-035A Kaneohe Bay Drive
Kaneohe, HI 96744
T: (808) 234-5353
F: (808) 234-5858
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Parking: There is a parking lot at the YWCA, in front of Midkiff Hall.